Saturday, July 5, 2008

gautami on relationship


“He was Kamal Sir to me. He still is, but in a different way. He was one person I looked up to and thought the world of. With every level that I’ve gotten to know him, from the audience to star to his co-star to… I’ve seen him as a writer, I’ve seen him as a director, I’ve seen him on the sets, I’ve seen him with his kids, and my respect for him has only grown. He’s an immensely strong person, very, very compassionate. These are things that are never seen or heard because he never speaks of himself and people who know him don’t speak much. It is about sharing little joys, every moment, every day, it’s about the 24 hours… I think both of us felt that and it grew to the next stage.”

Is it a relationship that’s beyond marriage?

“No, I’m not going to classify my relationship. I don’t feel the need to define it.”

That’s Gautami. She does not believe in definitions.

1 comment:

johnsonjo said...

i too dont like to define it,
butis she on right path